(Imported from Google Code)
DDMS 5.0 was released on January 14, 2013. This ticket provides the high-level task list needed to add DDMS 5.0 support to DDMSence. This work is likely to result in a minor version release (e.g. v2.2.0).
Review schema files and record differences between 4.1 and 5.0.
Break down work into discrete Issue tickets.
- Update generated ddms.xsd schema based on changes.
- Copy in xlink and restore XOM fix from previous copy.
- Add fgdc/iso/ogc/tspi schemas.
- Add in VIRT Public when available and restore XOM fix from previous copy.
- Add in ISM Public when available.
- Update vocabularies.
- Add in NTK Public when available.
Add 5.0 as a supported version
- Add 5.0 to DDMSVersion
- Add new XML namespaces for GML stuff
- Update conditionals in validation code to account for new version. For example, if a test was previously checked in DDMS 4.0.1 and 4.1, the code might have "if (!"2.0".equals(version)" as a shortcut. This conditional should be reviewed to ensure that 5.0 fits appropriately. Where possible, conditionals should be rewritten to be future-proof.
- Update unit tests based on validation changes.
- Provide example instances and test files.
- Update Escort output.
- Update Escape output and remove OBE date fields.
- Update Validator/Builder apps.
- Update Object Hierarchy in JAVADOC.
- Update Versions Power Tip (Charts, XML Namespace)
- Update Builders Power Tip (Transforming)
- Update Schematron Power Tip (4.1 to 5.0)
- Update ISM Versions Power Tip
- Update Schematron Implementation Exploration.
- General review of documentation
- Update Downloads page.
- Publish to Maven Central.
This tracking ticket has now been broken out into more discrete tasks: Issue #191 - #205.
Closed, since it's now multiple tickets.